Enjoy Rs. 100 Bonus with eSewa Money Transfer and Remitly!
As the spread of coronavirus is yet to slow down, staying home is the best option for us right now. But, staying home has led to the loss of a source of income for many of the Nepalese. As such, funds from remittance are a welcomed relief for those who have relatives working abroad. As of now, the traditional way of receiving remittance is a hindrance, and thus, the best option is to send and receive remittance digitally. With eSewa Money Transfer, people can now receive money directly in their eSewa wallet without having to step out from the security of their homes.
Taking a step beyond providing digital remittance service, eSewa Money Transfer has introduced an attractive scheme “इसेवामा तुरुन्तै पैसा पाउन इसेवा मनि ट्रान्सफर, साथमा इसेवामा रू १०० बोनस” for eSewa customers. Now, customers receiving International remittance in their eSewa wallet through eSewa Money Transfer with Remitly will get to enjoy Rs. 100 Bonus. All the sender needs to do is to choose the “wallet” option while sending remittances with Remitly.
Customers will receive the bonus within 24-48 hours of receiving the remittance.
Duration: August 15, 2021 - December 31, 2021.
- All Remitly recipients to the eSewa wallet will get an extra NPR 100 during the campaign period;
- In order to receive a bonus, account status, and incoming transactions of the customer account must be active. If bonus disbursement fails due to a customer account status issue, the customer will not receive a bonus for the campaign.
- No minimum amount sent requirement.
- Maximum of 2x a month redemption for the duration of the campaign.
- Maximum redemption of NPR 200/month and NPR 800/duration of the campaign.
How to send money directly to eSewa wallet with Remitly?
- Tap on “Send Money” on the Remitly mobile app.
- Enter the amount you would like to send, then tap “continue”.
- Among the delivery methods, choose “Mobile Money”.
- Choose eSewa and continue.
- Fill out the recipient’s name and continue the similar process for address and phone number.
- Choose the desired Debit/Credit card option and fill in the details, then tap on “Next” to complete the transaction.