Functional Title: Operations Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancies: 1
Department: Operations Department
Report: Head – Chief Business Officer
Operation Manager is responsible for the management of remittance operation, cooperate with banks and financial institutions, national and international partners, and look after management functions to ensure smooth and efficient operation.
- Master’s degree in Finance/ Administration or related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in a remittance/money transfer company with a managerial or leadership capacity
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of remittance software system
- Good knowledge of remittance operations and payment network in Nepal
- Team player, Creative, Passionate and have a positive attitude in work.
- Time management, strong communication, and interpersonal skills
- Overseeing domestic and international remittance operation to ensure smooth and efficient transactions processing
- Oversees team’s productivity, track and report problems and provide guidance and support to operation and CSD team
- To contribute in growth and development of the company by suggesting innovative solutions, and by providing strategic leadership to the Company.
- Liaise with national as well as international partners and maintain good relationship for operation.
- Ensure correct entries in the system and checking and approving remittance transactions on daily basis.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- COVID Insurance
- Lunch Allowance